Vito On Azure
This is a collection of demos, guides, events, thoughts and software that are useful for Azure developers, architects, customers and partners that I work with at Microsoft. Some of these are made by me, others by colleague and the cloud community :)
Azure is a great development and deployment option for Node.js applications. Join Vito as he walks you through Visual Studio Code features for Azure productivity, great Azure cloud features that help you scale globally, interesting Azure services that you can reuse instead of building your own as well as automation options that enhances your cloud experience.
Sharing of insights resulting from a joint POC (with KPMG’s Michael Cutler) using Corda on Azure to develop a process that transform Customer Identification Procedures (eKYC) including architecture and best practice.
Walkthrough of consortium governance in Azure Blockchain Service.
Source and guide repositories
- 3nodes: Private transactions on Azure Blockchain Service
- Scaling with Azure
- Adding Azure AD authentication to your existing React based JWT in 15 small steps
- Sprint-based Technical Onboarding
- Decentralized Trust with Ethereum (Credit Score Scenario)
Curated Azure resources
- (Heatmap of Azure updates)[https://azurecharts.com/]
- (Analyze cost with the Azure Cost Management Power BI App for Enterprise Agreements)[https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cost-management-billing/costs/analyze-cost-data-azure-cost-management-power-bi-template-app]
Azure Active Directory
This documentation for is a MUST READ for any developer looking at leveraging Azure AD for identification, authentication and RBAC across all scenarios (i.e.
DeviceCodeCredential). Just read it in any case, it is a very well-written piece of documentation :)
Azure Cosmos DB
If you notice any links that are no longer pointing to working pages, please let me know by creating an issue on the GitHub repository of this site.
Azure Private Link
Curated VS Code resources
- When installing VSCode on a new macOS computer, remember to use the Command Palette to install ‘code’ command in PATH
GTM (Go To Market)
- Terrific walkthrough on getting an Apache JMeter™ test plan together to load test services requiring Azure AD
- Add guest users to your directory in the Azure portal
- Code example on using the @azure/identity npm package
- @azure/identity username/password credential
- VS Code timeline
- Find data with blob index
- Azure DevOps Demo Generator
- Table API for Cosmos DB
- Open Application Model Specification
- Azure Dev Spaces